C-Mag Vari-111 Optical, 1-1-1 Tesla 3-Axis Optical Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system cooled by a single Pulse Tube cryocooler to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the sample temperature. Optical access in all horizontal magnetic axes. Pneumatic legs allow for effective dampening of terrestrial vibration.
Customer Location: Czech Republic
- 1-1-1 Tesla 3-Axis Superconducting Magnet with 1 Tesla Spherical Vector Rotation.
- +/- 0.5% Z-axis Homogeneity Over 1cm DSV
- +/- 1.0% X and Y-axis Homogeneity Over 1cm DSV
- 47.5mm ID, <1.8K-300K Sample Space.
- f2.53 (220) Axial and Perpendicular Optical Path.
- 7.0 inch Window to Field Center in All Horizontal Axes.
- Suprasil Quartz Windows, Customer Upgradable.
- Single, Sumitomo 1.0W Pulse-Tube Cryocooler, Remotly Mounted.
Delivered: January, 2020