C-Mag Vari-14, 14 Tesla Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system with 2-Axis motorized sample positioner. A single Gifford McMahon cryocooler is used to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the sample temperature.
Customer Location: China
- 14 Tesla Superconducting Magnet.
- Two axis (Z and R) motorized sample positioners.
- Range: Up to 360o defined by experimental wiring
- Built in Controller
- Accuracy: 0.14o
- Repeatability: <0.2o
- 50mm ID, <1.8K-325K Sample space.
- Single, Sumitomo Gifford-McMahon Cryocooler.
Delivered: September, 2017