C-Mag Vari-7S-Optical, 7 Tesla Split Pair Optical Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system cooled by a single Pulse Tube cryocooler to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the sample temperature. Optical access both axial and perpendicular to the magnetic Axis.
Customer Location: Japan
- 7 Tesla Split Pair Superconducting Magnet.
- +/- 0.3% Homogeneity over 1cm DSV
- 38mm ID, <1.6K-300K Sample space.
- f2.4 Axial optical path, f3.1 Perpendicular optical path.
- Experimental Wiring:
- 24 Phosphor Bronze DC wires.
- 2 semi-rigid coaxial cables.
- Single, Sumitomo 1.0W Pulse-Tube Cryocooler.
Delivered: February, 2019