C-Mag Vari-9-AAP-ETPT, 9 Tesla Cryogen-FREE superconducting magnet system with Applied Analysis Platform including, Resistivity, Hall Effect and Transport as well as an interchangeable sample rod with manual rotation cooled by a single Gifford McMahon cryocooler to conductively cool the magnet and cryostat as well as cooling a secondary closed loop helium circuit used for controlling the sample temperature.
Customer Location: Singapore
- 9 Tesla Superconducting Magnet.
- Applied Analysis Platform Probe:
- 12 DC wire interconnections.
- Solid Phenolic and Window sample mounts.
- Vertical and Horizontal sample mounts.
- Intermediate BNC (14 cable) Breakout Panel for easy experimental setup.
- Vacuum or exchange gas sample environment.
- Two axis (Z and R) manual sample rotation.
- Range: Up to 360o defined by experimental wiring
- 50mm ID, <1.6K-425K Sample space.
- Single, Sumitomo Gifford-McMahon Cryocooler.
Delivered: October 2018