- Standard models available from 30µW to 400µW at 100mK.
- Standard base temperatures available to <10mK.
- Custom and higher power configurations are available.
- Please visit Cryoconcept’s website for more information.
- Also available with an integrated superconducting magnet.
Cryoconcept’s cryogen-FREE dilution refrigerator system incorporates several innovative features that enhance performance and simplify operation.
The FREE system uses proprietary “double-still” technology to accelerate system cooldown. This allows the user to rapidly change samples without having to spend days waiting for cool down and warm up.
To minimize vibrations due to pulse tube cryocooler, there is no mechanical contact between the cooling stages of the pulse tube refrigerator and the dilution stage. Thermal coupling is accomplished through the He3/He4 gas mixture, pumped from the still.
A remote rotary valve (motor) is used in the cryocooler to provide electrical isolation of the cold head and to facilitate service.
The gas handling system includes all pumps, valves, and tubing necessary for operation of the dilution refrigerator system. The pumps and valves are electronically controllable using the programmable controller.
Fully automated control is available via Cryoconcept’s Cryograf graphical interface with user-friendly touch screen running under Windows®. The control system consists of the following equipment integrated into a cabinet:
- A Wago Industrial Controller with touch-screen (remote customer’s lab)
- Cryograph Software with runtime Apigraf
- Manual or Automatic Operating Modes.
- Multi-lingual User Interface (English and French)
- Ethernet Interface
- Interconnections and cables
Highlights of Cryoconcept’s Cryogen-Free Dilution Refrigerator Systems:
- Large 300 mm diameter x 300mm height sample space (without magnet).
- 300K to 3K cooling using double still circulation: <12 hours from 300K to < 100mK.
- Joule-Thomson based dilution process means no separately pumped pot required for condensing.
- Sample access via twisted pairs, ultra-miniature coax, optical and/or line-of-sight.
- Still with gold-plated copper flange and customer-specified experimental hole patterns.
- Continuous heat exchanger.
- 100mK exchanger with gold-plated copper flange and customer-specified experimental hole patterns.
- Mixing chamber with gold-plated copper flange and thermal link to the sample position.
- Exchangeable connector plates provided on all experimental lines.
- Custom design of the sample holder available on request.
- Complete thermometry from 4.2K to <10mK.
- Optional integrated superconducting magnet.
- Simple operation using Cryoconcept’s automatic gas handling system with CryografTM touch-screen control – remotely accessible via Ethernet.
Cryomagnetics also manufactures a line of cryogen-free superconducting magnet systems with integrated variable temperature inserts (C-Mag). The C-Mag product line offers an upgrade path to He3 and dilution inserts.